Ownership Submission
FORM 3
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden hours per response... 0.5

(Print or Type Responses)
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
  Cohen Yuval
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
11/24/2014
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. [CRBP]
(Last)
(First)
(Middle)
C/O CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS, INC, 100 RIVER RIDGE DRIVE
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
__X__ Director _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below) _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Executive Officer
5. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(Month/Day/Year)
(Street)

NORWOOD, MA 02062
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
(City)
(State)
(Zip)
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned
(Instr. 4)
3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly. SEC 1473 (7-02)
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(Month/Day/Year)
3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 4)
4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 5)
6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option   (1) 04/11/2024 Common Stock 312,728 $ 1 D  
Stock Option   (2) 10/22/2024 Common Stock 700,000 $ 1 D  
Stock Option 07/01/2014 07/01/2023 Common Stock 15,089 $ 0.1657 D  
Stock Option   (3) 01/28/2024 Common Stock 215,384 $ 0.1657 D  

Reporting Owners

Reporting Owner Name / Address Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Cohen Yuval
C/O CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS, INC
100 RIVER RIDGE DRIVE
NORWOOD, MA 02062
  X     Chief Executive Officer  

Signatures

/s/ Yuval Cohen 11/24/2014
**Signature of Reporting Person Date

Explanation of Responses:

* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
(1) The option award was made in accordance with the terms of the issuer's 2014 Equity Compensation Plan. 25% of the option vests on April 11, 2015, with the remaining 75% of the option vesting in equal monthly installments over a period of 36 months commencing on April 11, 2015.
(2) The option award is made in accordance with the terms of the issuer's 2014 Equity Compensation Plan. 12.5% of the option vests on October 22, 2015 and 37.5% of the option vests in equal monthly installments over a period of 36 months commencing on October 22, 2015. The remaining 50% of the option vests in traunches between 5% and 10% upon the achievement of eight individual business milestones.
(3) On April 11, 2014, JB Therapeutics, Inc. completed a reverse acquisition with the issuer, and on that date, options to purchase shares of common stock of JB Therapeutics, Inc. held by Mr. Cohen were converted into options to purchase shares of common stock of the issuer. The option award was made in accordance with the terms of the issuer's 2014 Equity Compensation Plan. 25% of the option vests on January 28, 2015, with the remaining 75% of the option vesting in equal monthly installments over a period of 36 months commencing on January 28, 2015.

Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, See Instruction 6 for procedure.

Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.